A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Banksy Patrol is a game about avoiding the authority, to upset the status quo through street art.
The art is inspired by the works of Banksy, and features some of their accredited works. The rest of the art was created by me in my own style. The mechanical design was inspired by Moon Patrol. This was a solo project, done for a student project as part of my game development programming course.
Art, Design, Programming: Benjamin Drury.
Sampled Artist: Banksy
Sampled Game: Moon Patrol
- Release - Feature complete.
- V0.4 - Close to finished.
- Bug - Endgame does not trigger.
- Added Visual Assets.
- Added score tracking.
- V0.3 - Fixed some small issues with the Ui
- Added - built in feedback form. (temporary)
- Bug - When exiting to the menu while the end game screen is up, you will not be able to play the game again. (Will be fixed in the next build)
- Bug - some blocks
- V0.2 - It kind of plays like a game now.
- Added - collision.
- Added - endgame
- Added - score collection(no UI for that yet)
- Removed - player horizontal movement